Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-10-29

Two hearts by Anat Weksler


Hello dears,

I'm so excited to share with you my first video tutorial ever!

In spite of my small recording errors I'm sure you will enjoy it!



In this video tutorial you will see how to create a Mixed Media  Resist Canvas conected Hearts, altered with lots of Finnabair's Products like: Fantasy Rust, Art Alchemy Metalique Paints, Mechanicals and Mitform metal embelishments.









The process is quiet simple but in case you have any questions just leave me a comment.



Thanks so much for stopping by

xoxo

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.