Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-10-03

new 2019 Design Team

Hello friends,

It is always a bitter-sweet moment, when we say farewell to our DT members and when we welcome new ones. The time has come.

Four members of our Design Team, four very talented and sweet souls step down the team: 

We all would like to say huge thanks to all the ladies! Their creativity brightened up the whole Mixed Media Place!! We will miss each and every of them and we keep our fingers crossed for all of them!! You can see their projects created for Mixed Media Place, when you click on their names.

* * *

When I mentioned, that such moments. like that one, are always bitter-sweet, I really meant it. Although we will miss our 4 talented DT members, there is also a sweet part of today's post. Because of above change, we decided to invite four new designers to our team. So starting from October we will have new Design Team!!


Let us introduce all ladies - new 2019 Mixed Media Place team!




blog
facebook
instagram
youtube
pinterest



My name is Anastasi Kuznetsova. I live in Russia. I lead an active, creative life. I teach. And I have a creative job. I love madly mixed media and I fall in love with people. I believe that creativity makes people happier. That's why I dream to carry out a few projects, through which people will enjoy life and make new friends.




facebook
instagram
youtube



My name Anastasia Korvyakova but in social media I also called Anastasia Elena. I'm happy wife because my husband support my passion to creation. And I'm mom of very active boy 12 years old. We have a dog(jack russell terrier), he is very friendly and funny. We live in Saint-Petersburg(Russia).  For several years my passion is interior decoration and scrapbooking. The last couple of years I've been creating in the mix media style. I adore paints, pastes, inks, textures. I love to make layouts, tags, ATC's, canvases, altered objects and more. I like to create and really like to remodel old things, rather repaint. For example, I repainted our old kitchen from brown to blue. Now doors in our flat waiting when I repaint them)). I have an experience as a decorator and I'm always glad of the chance to do such projects again.

I really love to use Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio products in my works so I'm excited and happy to be a part of amazing team ofthis blog. And I'm grateful to Anna, Andrzej and Tusia for the invitation!




blog
facebook
instagram
pinterest



My Name is Anat Weksler
A full-time artist, Mother of a gorgeous 12 years old girl. Originally I’m a cake designer but since nearly 2 years ago I became a Mixed Media addict!
I love to recreate myself and I’m constantly trying something new!
I create in versatile styles. I love Steampunk, Grunge and Vintage but Shabby Chic as well.
Altered objects and Canvases are my favorites although I love to create Layouts, Cards and Albums very much.
I’n very excited, happy and honored to Join the MMP family❤️




blog
facebook
instagram
youtube
pinterest



Hi everyone! My name is Arantzazu, I live in Bilbao (Spain). I'm a mixed media lover! I love creating backgrounds, giving them texture and above all color! I would have said before that layouts were my favorite project but right now I prefer to experiment! I do not care about the support if I have a great background!




blog
facebook
instagram
youtube


Hello!
My name is Kasia Salmanowicz. I live In Poland. I’ve been decorating and making creative techniques for years but I totally love mixed media. This is my greatest passion that gives me so much joy and it’s a way to express myself, my mood and preference. My family support me in everything, which gives me more power. I’m the most happy when I can create, that’s why my passion is also my job. I love make my projects in shades of brown and using white gesso. Sure you will see it soon.
See you in the social media Mixed Media Place.




blog
facebook
instagram



My name is Ludivine and I am very happy to be able to become a new member of this magnificent creative team.

I am married and a mom of a magnificent girl, that soon will turn 3! I have been scrapbooking for almost 9 years and my style have not stopped evolving. Three years ago I discovered the universe of  mixed-media and since than I can't help using all the paints, gels and other media. I adore creating canvas and home decorations rich in textures.

The scrap is for me a universe where one can escape and allow oneself to be taken by creativity and  imagination. I hope, that thanks to this DT, you will be able to join my universe and see it with your own eyes. Soon you will have a chance to see my first creation for Mixed Media Place!




blog
facebook
instagram
youtube
pinterest



Hello everyone! My name is Martina Stoycheva. I`m from Bulgaria and I live in a small town on Black Sea coast named Burgas, with my husband Stanislav and my 4 years old daughter Ava.
My interest in scrapbooking started in 2015. I was making albums for my little (then baby) girl. Almost two years later I found mixed media. It was love at first sight. So much freedom to create, so many possibilities.
For a few months I was a card-maker and then slowly I discovered layouts, canvases and off the page projects.
I love using paints, pastes, powders, different textures. I like all pretty things and  I`m completely in love with Prima/Finnabair products. You will see me often using flowers, but then you will see also projects without flowers. It all depends on my inspiration and where it comes from.
I really hope I can bring up some inspiration for you, the same way all of you are inspiring me.
Hugs
Martina




blog
facebook
instagram
youtube



Hello everyone! My name is Nadya Drozdova,  I am 29 years old. I live in Tallinn, Estonia with my 7 years old daughter, my husband and black maine-coon cat. I am so excited to be a part of such a great team! I started to work with paints and mediums one year ago and since that time I just adore mixed-media. My own style I call "Light and romantic“ because I love using flowers in my creations. But sometimes I like to do something on the black background with bright colors and metal elements. I hope that my creations will be interesting and inspiring for You. Hugs, Nadya

* * *

Let's say a huge, warm welcome to all new ladies and let's be for a moment a cheerleaders for all our ladies :) They really need to know, that we all love them!
Tusia

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.