Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-09-26

Love this life by Juliya

Hello mixed media friends!
Today Juliya here and I decided to inspire you with new Icing Pastes!


I used an oval canvas measuring 20x30 cm. With great pleasure I applied paste and made textures. Here I took two Icing Pastes - Old Silver and Red Amber. I also added Fantasy Texture Paste - Old Walls to the new pastes. Then I got shabby texture with pattern showing through.
New pastes are simply fantastic!





There is a step by step video tutorial if you want to watch how I created this canvas with the new products!. Enjoy.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

<

2 comments:

  1. Очень классно! Необычное сочетание цветов, а как круто выглядит!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One thing in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time. sales pop master online App sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.