Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-08-10

Altered glass jar by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media friends! Anastasia here and I want to share with you a way for decorating a glass jar. I took a small jar that is usually used for a cream and I decorated it with a wooden cat.





I did almost nothing with the jar (only added wax and gold paint at the end), but I worked with the cat which is a focal point of the whole project. I decorated it with various metal embellishments and I decided that my cat would be glamorous. So I used wonderful pink colors - Romance Pink and Wild Fuchsia, and embellished his hat with flowers and feathers.
After the cat became a glamorous beauty I glued it to the jar. I used Heavy Body Gel which is one of my favorite Finnabair products for mixed media, because it fix firmly even heavy elements. The last step was decoration of joints with art stones and flowers.





I prepared a video tutorial for you:



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.