Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-07-10

Mystery box by Nirvana


Hello!!

Hey yes it's me !! LOL !!!

As a former DT member, I received a surprise box from MMP, and I my goal was to use as many products as possible to make a creation !! My last challenge!!!  I hope you enjoy!


Here are the products received:



And here is my creation:



On a medium board, I placed pieces of cardboard, made a background with stencils, then I glued chipboard pieces and started adding embellishments in the middle! Then I played with acrylic paints and at the end I used waxes !! Here is full video tutorial:




Thank you for following my YouTube channel and my social media! I miss you!!

Nirvana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.