Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-07-01

My happy project by Arantzazu


hi everyone, yes! it´s summer!!!
I have been absent for a long time because of some exams. But now when I have finished them, I have decided to alter a book that I would use as a base for my summer album!



I decided to cut some pages inside so I could put embellishments and at the end of summer I hope to have an album full of memories!!



The book was very old - I bought it on a flea market and it needed a new look! So here it is the process of how I did it :)



See you soon :)
Arantzazu



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.