Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-06-16

Inspire by Cindy Brown


Hello everyone,
I am here today for my last blog post for Mixed Media Place. My term has ended and I received a mixed-media kit which I was happy with and I decided to create one last project with video tutorial.



I have loved being a part of this team for last two years! I would like to say big thank you for trusting me.



I enjoyed with this project a lot! I started with a stencil and texture paste.


Then I played with embossing powders and the stamps.

You can see the whole process on the video below:




Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.