Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-03-28

Anat Weksler - March 2018 Guest Designer

As a winner of our January challenge, Anat Weksler is our Guest Designer this month. For our current challenge she created a beautiful, winged heart, that bold and bright colors are so uplifting! She has used Finnabair Mechanicals and IOD Moulds - the complete list of supplies is at the end of this blog post.




Hello! I'm Anat Weksler, a full-time artist and the mother of a gorgeous 12 year old girl. I often use her lovely photos on my projects. I used to live in  Brazil, but since 5 years ago, I live in Israel.
I started my journey in the scrapbooking and mixed media world about 2 years ago. I am a mixed media addict and I can't do without! I love creating in a variant range of styles as well as making different types of projects like canvases, page layouts, altered objects, mini albums, cards and more. This wide range of creations makes me happy and alive. huge fun of MMP and 7Dots Studio





I loved the happy and bright mood board! When I saw it, I knew immediately I had to do something with very bright colors. 





I love this heart and never seen it as whole project only as an embellishment so I decided to give it a try and I loved the result! Hope you all like it as well. xoxo

Here is current moodboard:



Mixed Media Place supplies:


3 comments:

  1. oh my sweet friend, so glad and feeling so so happy to see you her. love the project <3
    xoxo
    love
    riddhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Darling! you are so kinh !! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Anat, what a great piece! I just love your assemblage and that crackling is yummy!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.