Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-10-07

Pastel canvas video tutorial by Cindy Brown



Hello, Cindy here.
Today I prepared for you pastel canvas, that you can see below. If you would like to watch my video, please take a look at the bottom of this blog post.

I have used Watercolors from Prima to create all the pastel splashes. Canvas was primed with white gesso.


Scrapiniec chipboard pieces are fabulous embellishment - I use them very often. I have used also Frank Garcia powders to add a little of vintage touch.





Here is my video tutorial:







Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.