Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-02

Tiny album by Arantzazu Sangrador

Hi! Arantzazu here

Today I want to share with you my new tiny album! I have created it with 7 Dots Studio Fortune-teller collection.

The first thing I have done is creating the cover. I have used a IOD mould.




After having the base, I wanted to alter the cover.
I have given it protection by covering it with gel medium.


Then I have stamped it.


Then,  I wanted to add more texture using ink and a stencil.




After this I have added some embellishments.



At the end I have added a little bit of color with a spatula, some micro beads and glitter with gel medium and also some white gesso splashes.



That´s all. I hope you enjoyed it.






Have a great day,
Arantzazu


Mixed Media Place supplies:




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful - the spine concept is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the binding. Something different.

    ReplyDelete