Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-24

AJ Trust In You by Denisa Gryczova



Welcome. It´s Denisa here today with some extraordinary grungy album. Not too big in size and not exactly what one would expect the album to look like. Still I believe there´s something about it. Her´s a simple tutorial on how to make such project.




Since I wanted to keep it as simple as possible I went for the basic colour combination of black and white with a bit of beige and some muted reddish tones. As the embellishments I used various stitching and sewing. More irregular the better. I also added some wire wreath on the cover. All pages were splattered with black and white acrylics to achieve the dynamic look. Inside every double page there´s a small sewn envelope and some chippies.





This time I didn´t use much mixed media on the project. The reason why I did so was the beautiful paper pattern that  I wanted to be still visible. I used the brand new 7 DOTS STUDIO Dreamscapes collection.






Hoping I brought some inspiration to your heart today. Wishing you sweet summer time full of amazing experiences.
Denisa


Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.