Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-01-09

The album "Grunge as a way of thinking" by Anastasi Kuznetsova


Hello! Nastya here. And I am here today to show you my album in the female grunge style. Recently, this style has drawn my attention - it reflects me. But the most important aspect to work was a reflection of our souls. In this work Rust Effect Paste helped me a lot. You will find full list of materials at the end of the post.













Mixed Media Place supplies:

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! Stunner... ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A masterpiece, pure art!!!!!!! I am in love with the colour combo and the quantity of each colour - this is balance. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely amazing - the cover is stunningly beautiful, and so is every single page you shared!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. How about a video watching you make one just like it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! Video review will be very soon! This album is for my classes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.