Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-10-15

'Rusty Sparkle' Journal Cover by TandiArt


Hello My Friends:) Sylwia here with rusty/sparkle project. 
This time I decided to alter cover of fantastic Denim Journal designed by Finnabair. This journal is definitely 'must have' as its design is amazing for mixed media projects! Inside you can find different pages made of denim, fabric and watercolour paper. It will also store some of your favourite supplies:) 



As I am obsessed recently with glitter I used it here together with Rust Effect Paste and I loved the effect:) I also found my another favourite ingredients designed by Finnabair, which are mica flakes:) They add fabulous light texture to the projects:) 





No more talking, time for a video:):





Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.