Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-10-05

Find neverland by Cindy Brown




Hello Dear creative souls

Today I would like to show you an art-journal page created in a beautiful Finnabair journal. I had fun to create with great Ecoline paints - I love creating watercolor effects.

At the bottom of this post you will find also a video tutorial.









I begin with placing all of the tapes. Than I made the texture with stencils and gels and did some stamping. With beautiful colors of Ecolines I have created wonderful watercolor effects. Finishing touch was adding 7 Dots Studio stickers.
Enjoy my video:




Stay creative! Cindy

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.