Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-11-05

Oniric Creature

Creative meetings are something that we absolutely love!
Yet again, two of our Creative Team members had a chance to meet in person and - obviously - it resulted in some beautiful art! :)
Take a look.


Hello Sweeties!
Last month Kasia Krzymińska was here, in Tours, to teach several classes and she stayed a few days afterwards to visit the Touraine. We visited a lot of castles around Tours and one of them was the Castle of Langeais.
I couldn't resist to show her the work of a ceramist that I love: Hélène Rousseau Sellier-Duplessis. Sadly, the workshop was closed, but we were able to see some of her works. I think that Kasia loved her work, too.

The photo I took that day of one of Hélène's masterpieces is the one that I chose to scrap today.



A little surprise - I'm also posting a video in this post (my real first one!) where you can see how I created this layout.
I hope you enjoy it! 


Materials from Mixed Media Place:


3 comments:

  1. Lovely video and such a beautiful page! I encourage you - please do more videos! I loved seeing your process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnifique travail et merci pour la video! biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video. We want more!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.