Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-06-13

To the Lighthouse

Yes, indeed. The summer is here.
The journeys, new memories and beautiful discoveries that are so worth capturing on a beautiful layout...
Like Pascale did today...


Hello Sweeties,
For the ones who follow me on Instagram, perhaps you remember this photo I took when visiting the Phare des Baleines (Whales Lighthouse) on the Ré Island in France.
I took the photo from the top of the lighthouse and on the floor, we can see the year the light was put on: 1854.


I created the design on my background with a mask and crackle paste. When dry, I used some Twinkling H2Os on the paste and the background. I finished with some random stamping and black gesso splatters.


I painted the chipboard clock chipboard and the numbers (die cuts)  with black gesso and to finish them, I added a touch of copper wax.


I colored the white flowers (Mini Frost) with the Wild Plum Twinkling paint.


Materials from Mixed Media Place:


p.s. Have you seen our latest news?
We are having a Pan Pastel week with a 10% discount on all Pan Pastels and the accessories!
All you need to do is choose you favorite colors and enter this code at the checkout:
%PanPmmP%

If you haven't played with Pan Pastels yet, check out this great post written by Tusia with all the tips, techniques and beautiful inspirations!

http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2014/06/panpastels-101.html

2 comments:

  1. is that a stencil? the grid with the circles in it, reminds me of tic tac toe

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.