Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-11-02

Dream On!

Recently (for our Glimmer Mist challenge) I showed you my "Book of Secrets" prepared on the basis of an old book. This time I'd like to show you my art journal entry in it.
Usually when I work with my art journal I try not to think too much. ;)
I just sit with blank pages and look where they will carry me. Some smear here, some splash there, some staining on the top. I just create new elements, layers and details.

Niedawno przy okazji naszego Glimmer Mistowego wyzwania pokazywałam Wam moją "Księgę Sekretów", przygotowaną na bazie starej książki. Tym razem pora na art journalowy wpis, który w niej powstał.
Zwykle przy art journalu staram się nie myśleć zbyt dużo. ;)
Zasiadam do pustych stron i patrzę, gdzie mnie wena zaniesie. Tu maznę, tam chlapnę, gdzie indziej poplamię. I tak powstają kolejne elementy, warstwy, szczegóły.



This time I started with gesso and two pieces of tissue wrap. And I just flowed carelessly toward hopes and dreams... All fuzzy, hazy, non-obvious. A little bitter-sweet, a little torn off somewhere in the middle. But as always with me - with a large dose of optimism.

Tym razem zaczęło się od gesso i dwóch skrawków tissue wrap. I jakoś tak popłynęłam beztrosko w stronę snów, nadziei i marzeń... Wszystko rozmyte, zamglone, nieoczywiste. Trochę słodko-gorzkie, trochę pourywane gdzieś w połowie. Ale jak zawsze u mnie podszyte dużą dawką optymizmu.




I highly recommend this form of creative expression. Art journal allows you to experiment, to try new techniques. It allows you to make some mistakes and is very forgiving. The only limit is your imagination. :)

Szczerze polecam tę formę twórczej ekspresji. Art journal pozwala na eksperymenty, próbowanie nowych technik. Pozwala na błędy i wiele wybacza. A ograniczeniem jest tylko Wasza wyobraźnia :)


Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work and there is nothing better then to dream when Art Journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.