Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-08-28

Not so clean, not so simple

This time I have prepared mixed-media LO. At first I thought about something in the clean & simple style... I took a clean vanilla cardstock and thought about a few additions... but then I thought that a little paint in the background will not hurt... And, well, the fun started 

Tym razem przygotowałam dla Was bardzo mediowego scrapa. Na początku myślałam o czymś w stylu clean & simple... Wzięłam czysty karton w kolorze Vanilla i już już myślałam o kilku dodatkach, ale pomyślałam, że odrobina farby w tle nie zaszkodzi... No i się zaczęło  



As you can see this LO is neither "clean" nor "simple"... Background is a crazy mix of Distress Paints with a diluted gesso on top. Then, here and there, I added some structural paste. And then the fun with delicate coloring began. I used miraculous Twinkling H2O paints, Glimmer Mist and Perfect Pearls Mist.

Jak widać praca nie jest ani "clean" ani "simple"... Tło to szalona mieszanka farb Distress Paint, które pokryłam rozwodnionym gesso. Następnie tu i ówdzie dodałam trochę pasty strukturalnej. A potem zaczęła się zabawa w delikatne barwienie. Użyłam tu przede wszystkim cudownych farbek Twinkling H2O, a także Glimmer Mista i mgiełki Perfect Pearls. 




Finally, I added some accessories from the latest 7 Dots Studio collections - "9th Wave" and "Messy Head". I also used my beloved chipboards from the "All I Ever" collections.

Na koniec dodałam nieco dodatków z najnowszych kolekcji 7 Dots Studio - "9th Wave" i "Messy Head". Sięgnęłam także po moje ukochane chipboardy z kolekcji "All I Ever". 

This LO is very messy and mixed-media, but I have to admit that creating it was joy and  a great relaxation at the end of a very hard day 

Ten scrap jest bardzo bałaganiarski i mediowy, ale muszę przyznać, że tworzenie go przyniosło mi wiele radości i odpoczynku po bardzo ciężkim dniu  


Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:

2 comments:

  1. Well....it looks fantastic!! I LOVE your messy and mixed media creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the type of layouts that soothe the soul ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.