Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-08-01

Hello Ptyś | Witaj Ptysiu

Today I would like to show you a layout with my cat's photo. It was made 13 years ego when I brought little Ptyś - the cat, home.

Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam LO ze zdjęciem mojego kota. Zostało ono zrobione 13 lat temu, kiedy przyniosłam Ptysia do naszego domu.



For the background I chose paper from "Messy Head" - novelty in 7dotsStudio collections.

Because the photo I picked is black and white I decided to do LO in graphic style.

I painted the background with acrylic paint and then glued the photo, adhesive plaster and pieces of paper from pad "Messy Head" in an orderly, geometrical way. I stamped it in several places, sketched with fineliner and sticked striped washi tape.

The page was completed with some splashes and stains that I made using white Ecoline.

I've never thought that I'll make a layout on paper which looks like wood. It was really fun!

Na tło wybrałam kartkę z "MessyHead" najnowszej kolekcji 7dots Studio. Nigdy nie myślałam, że zrobię pracę na „drewnianym” tle. To było naprawdę fajne!

Ponieważ zdjęcie które wybrałam jest czarno-białe i mocno graficzne postanowiłam zrobić pracę w takim właśnie graficznym stylu.

Tło miejscami pomalowałam farbą akrylową. Na kartkę ponaklejałam fragmenty papierów z pada "MessyHead", kawałki różnych plastrów i zdjęcie. Postemplowałam to w kilku miejscach, podrysowałam cienkopisem i przykleiłam pasiastą taśmę washi.

Całość pochlapałam białą ecoliną.

Nigdy nie myślałam, że zrobię pracę na „drewnianym” tle. To było naprawdę fajne!



Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:

4 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.