Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-28

Secrets in my heart - Guest Designer AnastasiaElena

June Guest Designer is talented AnastasiaElena from Russia. She brilliantly altered metal heart-shaped tin and placed it in the centre of mixed-media canvas - very original idea!!

* * * * * *




Hi everyone! Today with you AnastasiaElena.
I am very excited to be a guest designer.
I live in Saint-Petersburg(Russia). Scrapbooking is my passion for several years. This is my relaxation, my way to express my emotions and also the way to survive tough times. I love to make layouts, tags, canvases, altered objects and ATC's. I like old surfaces and like to create textures. Also I like to reuse old things and create something new with them. In the last couple of years I prefer the style mix of media. I adore sprays, pastes, paints, inks, hot embossing etc. My latest love is Patina Effect pastes and waxes from Art Alchemy series.



For my creation I was inspired by the amazing moodboard, Its colour palette and summer mood. Summer for me is the heart of the year, a time when I save up energy for all grey and cloudy days which so many in our city.




I used my favorite patina pastes set, white crackle paste, metallic embellishments and many other materials.





But I wanted to do not just something beautiful with interesting textures and with using my favorite materials I wanted to do something unusual. So I used some of the old thing.







May be name "The secrets in my heart" will tell you...

Thank you,
AnastasiaElena

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

  1. необычная, многофактурная работа!!! Класс

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.