Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-20

June challenge


Who doesn't love being in the nature? So much inspiration comes from flowers, trees, birds, butterflies, fairies, sky... And the colors - so beautiful, sometimes so vibrant, and sometimes very pale or pastel. With our current moodboard we would like not only to inspire you, so you create any scrapbooking project and enter our challenge - we would like also to inspire you to go out, take a deep breath and feel the air, see trees, sky, sun, butterflies, ladybirds, flowers around, green grass and the living mother Earth. Notice her and the abundance of everything, she offers us.

Feel free to create any project, you wish.



Inspiration from our Design Team:




Hello dears! Ola here. When I saw this mood-board, I immediately imagined a forest, sun, flowers, new beginnings ...
So I decided to create a forest themed canvas with inspirational quote.



First I chose a cardstock from Domestic Goddess collection by 7 Dots Studio: 12th Teacup. Next I glued it to the canvas and added on it a modeling paste through stencils. Next I covered the background with a clear Gesso. After drying I could to color the background with mists and build on it a nice composition using chipboard die cuts, sisal and flowers. All chipboard elements I colored with Art Alchemy metallique paints: Lime Peel and Pure Sunshine.






The final touch was to add some splashes with the same Art Alchemy metallique paints and white Gesso.

Mixed Media Place supplies:





June challenge amazes me with its gorgeous colour palette. This was my key inspiration this time.



 The magical power of colours. I ended up with a mixed media wedding card for my friend. Not wanting to create in traditional light and soft colours. I needed to make it look dramatic, strong and striking just like love feels inside our hearts. Not a soft breeze but a powerful blizard.







Mixed Media Place supplies:






June Mood board is so amazing. Looking at it I want that summer does not end, I want to bask under the warm rays of the sun at sunset and listen to the singing of birds....My LO "Soul made of meadow flowers".









I wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!

Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hi!! Here is my participation in this month challenge!! I was inspired by colors and Spring mood.













Mixed Media Place supplies:





For this month challenge I decided to create set of cards with ATCs. Remember to look down, where you will find a video.


Youpie!! Today I was pleased to create ATC cards. I love creating texture on small areas.







I went with my favorite subjects love and flowers. Not to mention the magnificent line of Finnabair products at Prima. With every use, I am still more and more in love with them.

Here is the video:


Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until July 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store
Winner and features will be announced by the end of July.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for August!!

Have a great day!



20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mood board and fabulous work by the DT. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww. Just wow. I am blow away with the work of the design team. It's absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and magical. Love the new moodboard. Definitely want to give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!! Superb creation and beautiful mood board!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning all projects!!!! Thanks for inspiration!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing and inspiring projects👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES - WONDERFUL inspiration by the design team - WOW! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the projects are Beautiful Creation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful inspirations for all of you, love the photo board too K xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find the link ladies so I'll try to pop back later K xx

      Delete
    2. Now everything works fine - sorry for troubles. xxx

      Delete
  9. Wow! Love the mood board and the inspirations are just fabulous! Cant wait to create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful moodboard. And great projects from the team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful mood board I'm really tempted to have a go at this, just gathering my thoughts atm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely in love with the designers' awesomazing and enchanting projects. Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The DT creations and the moodboard are just awesome! So happy I came back from my holidays in time to take part in your beautiful challenge! Asia Marquet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge this month girls!, I already uploaded my work, I inspired the phrase that is great!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.