Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-05-28

Galina Stepanova - May Guest Designer


Our May moodboard inspires many scrapbookers to create flowery projects. So did Galina Stepanova - our May Guest Designer. Please take a look at her colorful project - true feast for the eyes!



* * * * * * * *



My name is Galina Stepanova, I live in Russia, in a small town. I have scrapbooked for more than 4.5 years and it seems I will not stop :). The main inspiration for me is always my daughter, and also beautiful papers and all kind of paints :). I create different objects and in different styles, but my favourite two are mixed media and shabby.



Thank you very much for the invitation, I'm very happy to show my work on your wonderful blog! It's just a dream! :))



I was inspired by a beautiful bright moodboard palette and flowers. And the result is canvas with flower fairy :).



Products I have used available in Mixed Media Place:


If we are talking about paints,  I used mostly Magical from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


* * * * * * * *

Galina was inspired by our current challenge Moodboard, you can see below. If you would like to play with our challenge - here is the link :) The winner will be our next month Guest Designer.



3 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.