Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-04-26

Splash in the rain by Juliya Tirskaya


Hello everybody! Today I would like to show you my new project for Mixed Media Place.
I created a canvas using the reverse side. I really liked our inspiration board and wanted to use the cosmic colors in my work.



The basis is kraft paper. I crushed it and unevenly glued it with Soft Matte Gel.
Then I added the sisal with Modeling Paste Opaque Matte.I really love this paste, it is smooth after drying, elastic and perfectly tolerates all experiments with painting. And also remarkably fixes sisal and fabric.
I wrapped my heart in a cloth, just on this paste!
After, added small elements: beads of different sizes, crystals and melange.
All three layers I carefully painted the Heavy Gesso - Black.
Then came my favorite moment !!! It's Rust Effect Paste.
And only then paint and waxes were used. And a Mica Powder Pink. I just rubbed it with my fingers, and the canvas began to play with colors!
It's amazing how the colors enliven the black and show the texture.
And in the finale glued flowers, cut letters from a sheet of paper from 7dotsstudio - Writers Block
The word sticker is also from 7dots))














Mixed Media Place supplies:

7 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.