Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-04-07

Altered embroidery loop by Cindy Brown


Today I would like to show you a small embroidery oval that I adore. It is simple but I am happy to create it and have opportunity to play with the new Finnabair Patina Effect Paste !!! Wow wow wow.
Not to mention its magnificent color.

Of course I prepared also a little video - just for you (you will find it at the bottom of this blogpost).






I began with creating some texture using fabrics. Than I added flowers and chipboard to create more 3D effect. I covered everything white gesso and have fun with the new Patina Effect Paste from Finnabair.




I added Art Pebbles and the beautiful acrylic paint of Finnabair too - for texture and shine. Finishing touch was adding some splashes.


Enjoy the video:




 Supplies from Mixed Media Place:


8 comments:

  1. great looks awsome, sorry but i could not find video??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can't see the video either..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I see I fix it sorry thanks xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! No video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xxxxxxxx yes I see I fix it sorry

      Delete