Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-03-26

Candy box makeover by Juliya Tirskaya



Hello dears!
It's my first project for Mixed Media Place and I'm a little worried. I created an altered heart using plastic packaging from candy.



Heart of two halves



They are joined by strips of thick skin. Which I attached with brads.


Heart keeps a photo of my grandmother.



This photo grandmother gave my grandfather, when he was taken into the army. And he kept it in his documents all his life.



In the second half, a window with acrylic




And a little technical part))
Glue tissue paper on both halves with a 3D Gloss Gel..
Dried. Then outside I put on both halves Texture Paste White Sand. Again, I dry the layer.
Then cover Heavy Gesso Black. And at the finish is a white Hesso.
Now I can connect the halves.




For the window, I cut out a heart from acrylic sheet.



Apply the Texture Paste Clear Crackle  through the stencil.
Inside we make a composition.


It remains to Texture Paste White Crackle,  paint and add toppings and stamps.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

10 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.