Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-08-05

Shooting star by Cindy Brown



Hello Dear creative souls

Today I would like to show you a page I created especially for Mixed Media place. What is unusual, this time I played with colors, which is uncommon for me. 

But as usual, I have a little video for you - please look at the bottom of this blog post.













I began with creating some texture using paper tape. I used stamping to add some interest here and there. Products from ArtExtravagance line helped me to enhance the texture. I have used a few LSG sprays to add some colors. As always, I have used gesso mixed with water to create some white splatters. 


Here is my video - I hope you will enjoy it.



Mixed Media Place supplies:


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweety your project is very nice too xxxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I enjoyed your video, too.

    ReplyDelete