Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-07-05

Mechanical Garden

Mechanicals are such a versatile product - we've seen them as jewelry, attached to altered books, embellishing layouts and cards and most creatively perhaps - all sorts of 3D projects.
Just take a look at this adorable frame that would make just a perfect gift for someone close to your heart... :)


Hello Sweeties,
Today I want to share with you a project that is somehow different from what I usually do since it's an altered frame.




I chose to preserve the original color of the frame as well as the one of the embellishments as they are a perfect match with my interior (old black & gold Chinese furniture).


I've used extra heavy gel medium to attached the embellishments.



Supplies from Mixed Media Place:


4 comments:

  1. oh my Gosh, it's absolutely stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Différent mais tellement beau, j'adore
    biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creation, love all the metal pieces !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete