Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-05-02

Everything Was In Her Hands

We can always count on Tusia to deliver some heartwarming message!
Her art journals are filled with beautiful affirmations. Just take a look...

 
I believe that we can create our life.
I believe that if we follow our dreams, they become reality. "Everything was in her hands" is an art journal page in a round robin journal of my friend.


The woman was drawn on watercolor paper, cut out and glued down on the journal page. I used Watercolor Pencils, pencil, white Sharpie Pen, Illumination 7 Dots Studio paper, Gelatos, Pitt Pens.


The background was created using many different media - the list is at the end of the blog post.


I love the watercolor effect and I used Gelatos and Stamper's Big Brush Pens.


Thank you for visiting Mixed Media Place blog.
Tusia

Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

4 comments:

  1. My, this is really lovely and heartwarming! Very pretty!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Tusia! Yes I believe that too!!

    ReplyDelete