Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-08-30

stop thinking, start doing

Hello. Have I mentioned that I love art-journaling? :) Of course I have :) Lately I was on vacation and when I came back there were so many things to be done, so I didn't have time and mojo for creating anything. But few days ago there was a situation which kicked me off to start creating :) And here it is - my art-journal pages :)

Witajcie :) czy wspominałam już, że kocham art-journalowanie? Oczywiscie, że wspominałam :) Niedawno byłam na urlopie i gdy wróciłam miałam tyle rzeczy do zrobienia, że nie miałam czasu ani nastroju do tworzenia czegokolwiek. Ale kilka dni temu miała miejsce sytuacja, która dała mi natychmiastowego kopa do tworzenia :) I oto mój art-journalowy wpis :)


My background was created using PanPastels. I sprayed them with Fixative and let it dry so it didn't mix with other colors, I would use later.

Tło stworzyłam za pomocą PanPasteli. Psiknęłam je fiksatywą i zostawiłam do wyschnięcia, by nie mieszało się z innymi kolorami, których używałam później.


Than I created all flowers, baloons, text, meadow and sky using variety of products (the list is at the end of the post).

Następnie stworzyłam wszystkie kwiaty, balony, tekst, łąkę i niebo wykorzystując dużą różnorodność produktów (lista jest na końcu posta).


I love to express my feelings in a way like above :)

Uwielbiam wyrażać moje odczucia w takiej formie.


Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place: 

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely! I can't wait to start art journaling! The idea has been brewing for about 6 months & now I have the book!! Your page is so happy. Love that you are so positive!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.