Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-06-21

June challenge


Our moodboard is a reflection of hot summer days, beautiful sunsets, flowers in full bloom and pure joy, we all feel during holidays and summer days free from any duties and obligations. Here is inspiration from our team:


Hello dears!
This amazing mood board, with such a beautiful colors, associated for me with my favorite Fantasy stories. So I decided to create some abstract and magical scene, with bubbles, butterflies and fairies. First I wanted to make a canvas, but then I realized that notebook will more useful :)







I wrapped the cover with cotton fabric and covered with White Gesso. Next I added a few different textures with Modeling paste, Crackle paste and  Black Sand paste. To color this project I used Art Alchemy Metallique and Sparks paints and added some touches with alcohol inks.






Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello friends! Our moodboard inspired me by paints of sunset sky and by the skirt looks like a poppy (one of my favorite flower).





Paints and pastes from MMP store helped me create a piece of a magical sky with planets, flowers, mountain peaks, stars.... All this can be imagined by looking at the clouds or admiring the stunning sunsets.








Video tutorial for your inspiration:


Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello,

I present you today my creation for the superb June challenge moodboard. I created an A4 art-journal page.



I created the background with distress oxide inks, then I used modeling paste and  Prima doilies stencil, to make relief. Then I took Prima Bubble stencil and I worked again with a distress oxide.



Then I stamped with Cling Stamps Dirty wall, clears stamps vintage vanity and  woodstamp butterfly 3. I cut the butterfly and I scotch them leaving the wing in relief.



Here and there I added ArtAlchemy vintage gold wax.



I used 7 Dots Studio's stickers from the Hazy Days collection.

And to finish I splashed a few drops of black gesso, white and gold liquid ink.

So, thank you for your visit and see you soon!


Scrap kisses
Ludivine


Mixed Media Place supplies:




* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until July 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store. 
Winner and features will be announced by the end of July.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for August 2018!!

Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the teams designs!
    Each piece is so inspiring as are the designers! Thank you! ")
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog.
    Thank you so much for this really nice and informative post.
    gyms in west bridgewater ma

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.