Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-06-23

Everyday by Ludivine

Hello everyone !

I'm happy to present you a new creation - an art journal spread. Because I wanted to use inks and watercolours, I decided to use very thick paper - 300gsm.



I used a stencil and texturizing paste to add texture to my page.



Then I played a little bit with the beautiful Ecoline 334 and 236 inks that matches each other perfectly. Don't hesitate to dilute them with water to make them run on the page.



I took another stencil, the Prima Elemental "bubles" and worked with small Prima ink pad to add more details to my page.



Then I worked with the Prima Cling Stamps "dirty walls", clear "harlequin" and wooden "butterfly 3" stamps, adding beautiful elements to my pages.



I chose my chipboards and I inked them with black and placed them on my page.



I added 7 dots studio stickers from Hazy Days collection and a touch of vintage gold metal wax. A little bit more inks and my project is ready!



Here is my video tutorial, if you want to see more details:



See you soon and thank you for visiting the blog today!

Ludivine


Mixed Media Place supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful .... thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que texturas y colores tan lindos. Me enamora este trabajo. Besos y feliz semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous spread and your color play is dynamite!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.