Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-04-10

Mixed media canvas "Sweet Dreams" by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello friends! Anastasia here. Today I want to inspire you with a mixed media canvas about dreams. March in Russia is not yet a spring month, it's cold and snow outside. But despite this, we more and more often dream about green leaves, flowers and warm days. And I created my canvas dreaming about it.





As a base, I used a canvas with paper from beautiful Northern Light collection by 7 Dots Studio. For created decorative composition I took lace, metallic flowers and flowers which I made used Prima moulds. I decided to make the center of the composition a butterfly (one of my favorite metallic embellishments from Finnabair), as a symbol of spring and summer(actually, I would want to get a summer right away))).
And to color my composition I decided to use bright paints, but mixed them with water. As a result, I got gentle colors. To add radiance and brilliance I used a Rose-Gold paint, patina effect paste Brass, amazing acrylic paint Unicorn's Hair and opal magic wax Vintage Silk.







Here is my video tutorial:



Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.