Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-03-24

Just an old soul by Juliya Tirskaya


Hello!
Juliya here  with a Rusty style mixed media decorative Frame.



For work, I took the fabric and made it stiff with the help of a Sculpture Medium.
Then I added cracks and dyed everything with the help of the Rust Effect Paste.





But after I collected the composition from the decor, I wanted to make the work more vivid.
And I repainted my work)) I added a Rust Effect Paste (green color) on the frame and made the fabric base lighter.





I prepared for you a video tutorial. I hope you will enjoy it!

Do not be discouraged if you do not get the effect, you wanted to - in mixed-media world you can always repaint and remake everything!




Best regards,
Juliya Tirskaya

Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.