Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-12-13

Our new Designer - Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone,
we are excited to welcome on board the new designer - Anastasia Korvyakova. She will inspire you for the next whole year. Today she prepared for you a video with simple way for great altering of cloth pins. 




My name Anastasia Korvyakova but in social media I also called Anastasia Elena. I'm happy wife because my husband support my passion to creation. And I'm mom of very active boy 12 years old. We have a dog(jack russell terrier), he is very friendly and funny. We live in Saint-Petersburg(Russia).  For several years my passion is interior decoration and scrapbooking. The last couple of years I've been creating in the mix media style. I adore paints, pastes, inks, textures. I love to make layouts, tags, ATC's, canvases, altered objects and more. I like to create and really like to remodel old things, rather repaint. For example, I repainted our old kitchen from brown to blue. Now doors in our flat waiting when I repaint them)). I have an experience as a decorator and I'm always glad of the chance to do such projects again.

I really love to use Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio products in my works so I'm excited and happy to be a part of amazing team ofthis blog. And I'm grateful to Anna, Andrzej and Tusia for the invitation!

* * *

Hello, fans of mixed media! I'm so excited and so glad to present to you my first work as a design team member of this wonderful blog!

Soon will be festive days and many gifts. And I made altered clothes pins which can use for decorate gifts or cards or envelopes, for tags or for decorate bags with tasty baking.







I like to use waxes in my work. The process of using them with each other and with paints is always interesting. All paints and waxes I used as a base and
for highlight accents. Some waxes, for example Lucky Emerald and Amethyst Magic, I heated to get a smooth surface. They melt  well.
If you'll be use a several colours on one space you'll get beautiful results! And you can decorate some ornaments with rhinestones and it will become more festive.



I prepared for you step-by-step video tutorial. Nothing complicated, just work with your favorite paints and waxes!




Mixed Media Place supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Настя, поздравляю :)))) Классная команда!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Лена, спасибо большое!!)

      Delete
  2. so cool, welcome. looking forward to the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elena, stunning project <3

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.