Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-11-20

November challenge


To join our challenge you can create any type of project you wish - ATC, layout, card, canvas, off the page project, collage, art-journal spread and more. Just please let yourself be inspired by our moodboard.


Inspiration from our Design Team:



For this challenge I have created a mixed media canvas, I was inspired by colors, flowers and snow, winter is coming ....hahaha









All represented by the new collection of 7 Dots Studio Northern Lights


Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hi!!!

This challenge inspired a lot me, I liked a lot colors, and the sweetness wintry which gets free of photos!!!  I used a stencil 7Dots Studio, I love it!!





Bye for now!!


Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hello!
I liked the combination of colors, and the expectation of a winter wonder.



Snow gave the idea of using Heavy Gesso White, as if everything was slightly powdered with snow.







Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hello everyone,
for this month challenge I have created a card. As usual there is a video at the bottom of my blog post.


For that card I have used newest 7 Dots Studio collection, Northern Lights as well as lots of Finnabair media - Modelling Paste, Impasto Paint, ArtAlchemy Wax and ArtAlchemy Metallic Paint and more.





And here is my video:



Mixed Media Place supplies:





Make-over of my home is an ongoing process :) One of the newest elements is a frame, created on 7gypsies base (I love their wooden products). I altered it using tones of Finnabair products (you can see them below with direct links to the store).

I would like to show you some steps:

1. Using Soft Matte Gel I glued down pieces of paper (7 Dots Studio Northern Lights). After everything dried, I created texture on the frame and on each of the papers.



2. I choose some Mechanicals and started to place them in almost each sector. I have added also some Art Stones and Glass Beads.



3. After everything had dried, I painted some areas with black gesso.



4. I have added more Mechanicals and some resin elements. When everything dried, I have covered everything again with black gesso and then I started applying Art Alchemy Metallic paints. Finishing touch was adding Art Alchemy Wax.


Here is final effect:







Mixed Media Place supplies:




* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until December 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store
Winner and features will be announced by the end of December.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for January 2018!!

Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful moodboards I've ever seen... just wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 We are happy to hear it and hope to see you project in challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely colours and creations by Dt members !!!
    Love 💗 vidhi Jadeja

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.