Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-09-24

Cherish the moment by Eirini Tsaima



Hello hello again!!
I'm so happy to be here again in this new and so talented team of Mixed Media Place showing you a new work i made, using the wonderful gifts i received by Finnabair and Andrzej. Thank you for the amazing parcel, i really enjoyed it!



This time i decided to alter a plastic box from Filadelphia cheese...yes yes...i glued the two pieces, one behind the other, in order to make a small shadow box.



I covered it with Finnabair White Texture Paste with gauze and chipboard from the box. I added some Modeling Paste by Finnabair to create some texture and glueing my chipboards too. I painted several spots with Finnabair Acrylic paints pink and light blue and some Inka Gold green paste.



Then i stamped with Finnabair stamps in order to emphasize my crackles and also i added some stones, glitter etc with modeling paste. Finally i placed  my metallic embelishments and 7dots stickers with some purple and teal crystals too.
I hope you like the result!! 






It was so nice to be here again,as this team is a part of my hear...Thank you again for stopping by... Love you and keep being creative... Eirini


2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, so many lovely layers of colour and texture, love it! Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.