Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-29

Mystery box by Cristin


Hello! Today I created a little video for you using supplies that I received in a box from Mixed Media Place!
The contents of the box were a secret - so I had no idea that I would receive. In the first part of the video I will show you everything that came in the box, and next I will show you what I made!



What's in the box?
- Van Gogh Watercolor Pencils
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Wax
- Glimmer Glam - Tanzanite
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Yellow Blue
- Faber Castell - PITT Artist Pens - Subtle Tones
- Dina Wakely - Mask + Stencil - Basics
- Dina Wakely - Mask + Stencil - Mod
- 3rd Eye - I Love You Small Tattoo
- 3rd Eye - I Love You Small Chipboard
- 3rd Eye - Skull and Spiral Stamps


Also used:
- Matte Medium
- Gesso
- Glimmer Mist - Tokyo
- A cutout from one of my zines


And here is list of supplies with images and links directly to the store.
Have a great day!
Cristin

Mixed Media Place supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment