Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-13

Flea Market frame by Anastasia Kuznetsova



Hello! Anastasia with you today. I want to show you a picture from my trip to sunny Georgia. Wonderful, hospitable country, where I want to return someday. This photo was taken in Tbilisi. I processed it in a photo editor, to achieve sepia effect.



Generally, my work began with the frame. I bought it at a flea market in Tbilisi. I was insanely inspired by its color. It is so large and voluminous, so the composition needed to be large and very multilayered.












For background I have chosen the 7 Dots Studio paper. Although it stopped being visible after applying all the layers, it gave a tone and easily withstood all layers of paint. Antique Brilliance Wax, Clear Crackle Paste and Rust Effect Pastes gave background a vintage touch.







Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment