Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-05-26

The keeper of the earth by Juliya



Hello dears! It's Juliya here. I would like to share with you my fairy layout.
I really like to do such work. There was an idea to make "the keeper of the earth". The photo was found on pinterest, to her came a sheet from the collection of Fortune Teller. And the fairy tale began ...
My stories always begin with the Gesso Clear. I put it only where I'm going to play with the texture and sprays. Then there is a layer with a stencil and paste. I select them depending on the photos and ideas. Here I have a Modeling Paste and two stencils. Light and fine painted on the right side to maintain airiness. Heavy and large on the right, he is the basis.


Dark colors, rusty elements, plant elements ... all this supports my idea and photography.













Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. My mind is blown! This is most amazing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliya this is a stunning layout. You did a fantastic job. The dark rich colors are amazing. The texture you created is so impressing. You are so creative Eand very skilled. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous art. It is very inspiring Should you ever feel an urge to make a video of your process I would LOVE watching it.... lol
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.