Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-05-23

Embrace The Journey by Denisa Gryczova



It´s been ages since I´ve done an album. So here I am today with my latest one. A bit different than usual. Not much mixed media because I wanted the awesome  paper pattern to be visible. Actually, there´s no gesso on it. Just a little of Art Alchemy Acrylics.





For the base I used gorgeous Domestic Goddess Collection by 7 Dots Studio. I made a simple album sized 12,5 cm x 12,5 cm with pockets (inside double pages aren´t glued on the top). 


When working on the cover I started off with a random circle drawn with a palette knife. When the acrylic was dry I added a purple spray here and there. Next I applied another Art Alchemy Acrylics. Then I started to embellish the page.



I went for an unusual fabric and wire cluster. I did some random stamping on it and sprayed it with sprays. The metal elements were painted with acrylics. I also used a twig, a vintage pic, washi bits, some pearls and a chain to add some interest.








As the final touch I did some acrylic splashes and glued on the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Denisa


Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love this! Do you have more detailed instructions about how you did the inside pages?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.