Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-03-28

Nadya Drozdova - March Guest Designer

Today we are happy to show you the project created by our this month Guest Designer - Nadya Drozdova. Nadya is the winner of our January challenge and it is an honour for us to have her as our Guest at Mixed Media Place. If you also would like to have a chance of being our Guest Designer for upcoming months, play with our challenges.

* * * * * *



Hi everyone! My name is Nadya Drozdova and I am so exited to be a Guest Designer. Huge thanks for invitation, it is a big honor for me. 

The mood board is very rich and magic so I decided to make a canvas with black background and bright accents. I was inspired by ethnic theme and palette. 



To make background I used bits and pieces of Dusty Attic chippies and black gesso with different paints. Dream catcher is UmWowStudio chipboard. 






To make my creation brighter and metallic I covered it with different colors of Inka gold. I wish you all good mood and a lot of inspiration!


Hugs and kisses,
Nadya

8 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.