Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-01-15

Mixed Media Collage by Sylwia




Hi Arty Souls
Sylwia Here with my New Year project:) As I love watercolours, I decided to create a collage on watercolour paper.



I used mainly Metallic Accents set and Shimmering Lights by Prima. I also applied the watercolour onto the stamp and stamped with it so it has more uneven look.





I also used pieces of papers and elements from 7 Dots Studio new collection to build layers. At the end I used butterfly stamp by Prima which is a focal point of the project.





You can see the process in the video below;) Enjoy!



Mixed Media Place supplies:

4 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.