Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-12-05

Winter layout by Cindy Brown


Hello Dear Creative Souls

Today I have for you a page that I created with pleasure, using watercolors from Prima. A little bit of texture with beautiful Prima flowers. And of course I made a little video that you can see at the bottom of this blog post.


I started the whole by creating some texture with tape and lace. I added flowers and art stones from Prima to create even more texture. I covered everything with white gesso and started my watercolor fun. I love prima watercolors - their quality is wonderful

.





I added stickers and tags from the 7 Dots Studio and that's it!
I love my layout, do you?
Enjoy my video :)





Mixed Media Place supplies:



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cindy. Loved watching your tutorial too. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful! Love those neutrals and yummy textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! I love the neutral mix and the lovey layers!!

    ReplyDelete