Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-11-03

Soul by Eirini Tsaima




Hello sweet friends!! It's Eirini here again this time with a romantic canvas and a lot of Prima flowers (either made of paper or metallic ones).



Soft colors on the canvas and a touch of black on chipboard pieces. For the background i used some lace, some Scrapiniec chipboard pieces from new collection, many flowers - some of them handmade etc - and i covered them all with white Heavy gesso from Prima.





Then I added my Lindy's mists - two color tones of each color, some glitter for extra shine and finally decoration with my Prima flowers.







Can you see that small metallic bird cage on my work?? It's a special gift from my sweet friend Olga Kolov and i have to thank her in public too. Sometimes it's the small things that count... I hope you enjoyed my canvas today and be inspired! See you soon... Love you all... Eirini.




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Olga...So supportive all this time!!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful !! I really like the soft color blend !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have emailed about six different florist regarding flowers for our wedding, and what I found is, unless you are planning a big to-do, a lot of places just won't bother with you- they literally just ignore you. This is the only Flower Delivery NYC who emailed me back. She was very professional, and very courteous.

    ReplyDelete