Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-05-23

Black with colours by Tanya Palamarchuk


Hello everyone!
Tanya here.
I made triple frame with black background and bright colors. I like this combo of colours, it is very effect!
I used small photo and a lot of different materials.

Some close-up:






And as always I made a few photos of process for you :)

I prepared 3 pieces of cardboard

I joined all the cardboard pieces with some construction tape.


And I covered the whole surface with black gesso.


Then I put some white gesso in the center using my finger.


Great texture was addes with TCW stencils and ColourArte Radiant Gels:


And I have used a lot of sprays:

Black stamping is one necessary step;)


I covered Imaginarium Designs chipboard at first with Radiant Gel and then I added embossing powder from LSG and some sprays:


I made composition with triangles of paper, chipboard, gold thread etc

Then I glued frame, flowers and added some color accents with Izink and alcohol inks

And my frame is done!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Beauty wow look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! I've gotta try out this frame construction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete