Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-03-23

Blue layout by Tanya Palamarchuk



Hello everyone!
Tanya here.

It is my first post for the Mixed Media Place and I am very happy to be a part of such incredible team! Dreams come true!

I made LO with a lot of shades of blue and different textures.


Some close up:



I made a few photos of process!
Let your mind be free!

Just a watercolor paper, sprays and freedom!

At first I made the paper wet using a bottle filled with water.

I have chosen a few colors of sprays.

And I mixed colors without any particular order.


I have added some background stamping for the contrast:


Then I mixed white Gesso with water and made white splashes.


It is time for stencils! The Crafters Workshop - my favourite stencil brand!


 And some black color.


I added paper embellishments from Verano Azul Collection by 7 Dots Studio, a few chippies, leaves and black splashes.
My LO is ready!

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

  1. Wow I'm in love with your shades of blue and your textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tanya's lOs. This one is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Таня, потрясная страничка! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Танюш дуже сильно і така приємна палітра!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Танюша, очень классная страничка! Палитра обалденная!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of the black against that beautiful blue. Lovely layout, and well done on your first DT project at MMP! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete