Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-02-05

Wilson Bridge by Pascale

Any vintage lovers here? Take a look at this breathtaking layout by Pascale - the colors, textures and patterns create amazing vintage feel!


Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Mixed Media Place with a photo on the Wilson's bridge in Tours (France). 


I started to apply a thin layer of clear gesso on the background to protect it. When dry, I added a design with a stencil and Modeling Paste on which I sprinkle immediately pearl Glass Glitters.



When dry, I colored the background with some Twinkling H2Os. 



I covered the chipboards with an uneven layer of heavy white gesso and colored them with Rust Mica Powder.



I used the same colors of Twinkling H2Os than previously to color flowers and leaves.



I finished the page with some Splash Micro Beads, Platinum Glass Glitter and Glitter as well as some random stamping.





Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page, colors and textures. And, as always, I love your wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work, Pascale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It looks antique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It looks antique.

    ReplyDelete