Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-01-13

Nicolas Joseph

Do you own a Family Journal?
Our very talented Pascale is about to share with you a page from her personal book. Amazing colour and texture are the perfect match for her vintage family photo. Take a look at her beautiful journal spread...

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Mixed Media Place with a new page of my Family Journal. This time it's my paternal grand-father.


First I covered the background with gesso. Without waiting I covered the gesso with book pages and let dry. Then I moistened the book page and gently removed the paper by rubing it with my fingers.


Then I added a design with a stencil and white Crackle Paste. As always, I let it dry naturally. If you are in an hurry, you can lightly heat the paste to speed up the process.


I added some color first with tea, then with my fave watercolors: the Twinkling H2Os.


I finished with gold Glass Glitter, splash Micro Beads et some splatters of colors.




 
Products from Mixed Media Place:


3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow -- this has it all! Just GORGEOUSLY FABULOUS Pascale. So intricate in texture, design and luscious elegance. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, yet subtle detail! Love this!

    ReplyDelete