Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-01-13

Nicolas Joseph

Do you own a Family Journal?
Our very talented Pascale is about to share with you a page from her personal book. Amazing colour and texture are the perfect match for her vintage family photo. Take a look at her beautiful journal spread...

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Mixed Media Place with a new page of my Family Journal. This time it's my paternal grand-father.


First I covered the background with gesso. Without waiting I covered the gesso with book pages and let dry. Then I moistened the book page and gently removed the paper by rubing it with my fingers.


Then I added a design with a stencil and white Crackle Paste. As always, I let it dry naturally. If you are in an hurry, you can lightly heat the paste to speed up the process.


I added some color first with tea, then with my fave watercolors: the Twinkling H2Os.


I finished with gold Glass Glitter, splash Micro Beads et some splatters of colors.




 
Products from Mixed Media Place:


3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow -- this has it all! Just GORGEOUSLY FABULOUS Pascale. So intricate in texture, design and luscious elegance. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, yet subtle detail! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.