Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-03-12

Midnight is a state of mind | Północ to stan umysłu

Each month we invite one artist to be our guest designer and to share her talent with you, our fans. This month we are very happy to welcome Drycha and to show her mixed-media projects. 

Każdego miesiąca zapraszamy jedną artystkę, by została naszą gościnną projektantką i podzieliła się swoim talentem z wami - naszymi fanami. W tym miesiącu bardzo się cieszymy mogąc zaprezentować Drychę i jej mediowe prace.



I'm Drycha (Karolina Stopyra) and I live in Warsaw, the capitol of Poland.I’ve always created – drawing, taking photos, etc. I became interested in scrapbooking spring 2008, and I love this form of paper crafting due to a combination of elements. I love to learn new medias, techniques and bring them together and now that I’m a mixed media artist, I love to create a lot of things such as layouts, cards, altered art, jewelry, art dolls and other things.

I’ve been featured in scrapbook and crafting magazines, I'm owner and designer of polish craft brand  
3rd Eye, by now we have rubber unmounted stamps in offer. All designs are created by me in 100%. I’m also Educator for Scraps of Darkness Kit club for Alternative Scrappers, Instructor at The Art Studio and on the design team for one of Polish scrapbook store.
You can find me on blogger, facebook, scrapbook.com, flickr, instagram, twitter and Youtube where I share tutorials. My blog is drycha.blogspot.com

Nazywam się Karolina Stopyra ale w sieci znajdziecie mnie pod pseudonimem Drycha. Od zawsze coś tworzyłam: rysowałam, malowałam, fotografowałam itp. Scrapbooking poznałam w 2008r., spodobał mi się ze względu na połączenie różnych elementów. Uwielbiam poznawać nowe media, eksperymentować - większość moich prac to mixed media. Nie mam ulubionej formy, robię layouty, kartki, altered art, biżuterię, lalki itp.
Gościłam na łamach różnych craftowych magazynów, jestem właścicielką i projektantką polskiej marki 3rd Eye z gumowymi stemplami. Każdy wzór tworzę od podstaw, w 100%. Jestem też Edukatorem w amerykańskim kit clubie Scraps of Darkness, Instruktorem w The Art Studio i należę do DT pewnego polskiego sklepu internetowego.
Znajdziecie mnie na facebooku, scrapbook.com, flickr, instagramie, twitterze i YouTube, gdzie udostępniam kursy. Mój blog to drycha.blogspot.com

That art journal piece was created in very spontaneous way. I combined some scraps left over from other projects, I cover whole background with black acrylic paint and mist with Perfect Pearls Mists and Glimmer Mist. Main part of work are owl and text cut out from newspapers. Quote means "Midnight is a state of mind" - I love that!

Ten journalowy wpis powstał bardzo spontanicznie. Połączyłam skrawki papierów pozostałych z innych projektów, wszystko pokryłam cienką warstwą czarnej akrylówki i spryskałam błyszczącymi mgiełkami. Bohaterami są wycinki z gazet: sówka oraz hasło , które dojrzewało w moich zbiorach już od jakiegoś czasu. "Północ to stan umysłu."


You can find glitter in the background - I used Stickles glue.
W tle poza migotaniem pyłków z mgiełek znajdziecie brokat - użyłam Stickles w kleju.


...and there's a lot of gold stars everywhere.
Na czarnym tle - niebie - przykleiłam złote gwiazdki.


Thanks so much for watching - and thanks Tusia for inviting me here! I'm so happy! :D

Bardzo dziekuję za uwagę, a Tusi za zaproszenie mnie do MMP! Jest mi bardzo miło! :D

Drycha

Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.