Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-07-16

Mixed media firefly by Nadya Drozdova



Hello everyone! Today I`d like to share with you a tag that I made recently. I have created also a  video tutorial.



I chose violet and gold color combination with some shimmery accents.











It is always fun and easy to cover some embellishments with black gesso and than add some acrylic paints and waxes. Hope you like the process and wish you happy crafting!

Here is my video tutorial:




Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.